- GP strategies awarded contract with the US Department of Defense |
- U.S. succeeds in next flight test of advanced missile defense interceptor |
- Flight test proves ballistic missiles no match for latest Patriot upgrade |
- Raytheon's Constellation Scheduling System selected by DigitalGlobe for high-resolution imagery satellite mission planning |
- BAE Systems to Provide Assault Amphibious Vehicles to Brazilian Marine Corps |
- CACI awarded $56.3 Million contract to support U.S. Army communications security |
- Air china announces the start of its Beijing-Montreal-Havana service in Beijing |
- Lockheed Martin receives $528 Million THAAD Missile-Defense contract |
- NASA research could save commercial Airlines Billions in new era of aviation |
- CACI awarded $32.7 Million contract to continue supporting worldwide facilities intelligence for U.S. Army |
- Raytheon completes active seeker test for Tomahawk cruise missile |
- Philippines to offer eight bases to US forces |
- Serco awarded Extension on U.S. Navy $1.4 Billion IDIQ Global Installation Contract |
- Kazakhstan wants JVs in defence sector with India |
- CACI awarded $25 Million contract to continue support for U.S. Air Force Information Operations Training |
- Orbital ATK receives $14 Million contract for production of Alternative Warhead for Army Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System |
- Raytheon awarded $564 million contract for Joint Polar Satellite System instruments |
- Airbus signs Iran deal for 118 planes worth $27 billion |
- CACI completes strategic acquisition of L-3 National Security Solutions, Inc |
- North Korea rocket launch may spur U.S. missile defense buildup in Asia |
Suppliers of the Month
Monday, February 08, 2016
North Korea's latest rocket launch might kick off a buildup of U.S. missile defense syste..
Wednesday, February 03, 2016
Introduction Lockheed Martin received 528 Million contract for production and delivery of inte..
Saturday, February 06, 2016
United Launch Alliance (ULA) successfully launched its first missio..
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group and Nodin Aviation develop quick-change MEDEVAC role conversions for the Norwegian Armed Forces.
Following an agreement between Scandinavian Airlines SAS and the Norwegian Armed Forces No..
I would like to thank and congratulate all of you about the excellent work done by Defence-Industries (Ochre-Media) to promote the HOMSEC 2015 Exhibition and Conference (www.homsec.es). Every commercial and Institutional goals were achieved. I hope we could work together for future activities and events.
Gabriel Cortina, GRUPO ATENEA • Seguridad NacionalSr Marketing, Events & Consultancy
There are several connecting points on the market. I think Defence-Industries is among the best. Here you can inform about your capability and product range.
Tor Arne Memtzoni, TAM ASMarketing Director
“Defence Industries website undoubtedly adds valuable visibility of our products and services to a global audience. The staff at Defence Industries are in regular contact to make sure we maximise our opportunities to market our products & services through their website, and they are very efficient at posting any up-dates”
Bill Dormer, Hale Hamilton (Valves) LimitedDefence Sales Director
Defence-industries.com is a concise reference point/portal for the industry and serves my client well.
Rob Lennox, L A Marketing LtdManaging Director
We have worked with www.defence-industries.com for the past 3 years and have found them very useful in assisting us with sales of our products. Their charges for listing on the www.defence-industries.com website are very reasonable and the site is very well designed and easily accessed by potential customers. We fully recommend that companies wishing to increase sales of their military products obtain listing on this site.
John Barnes, Broadband PropagationSales Manager
Loral Space & Communications Inc. (Loral) is a satellite communications company. The company operate..