- Navistar's OnCommand Connection delivers Improved Uptime, Bottom Line Savings for Customers |
- Northrop Grumman's Hemispherical Resonator Gyro Marks 30 Million Operating Hours in Space |
- British Prime Minister Cameron Praises Boeing-led Chinook Support Program |
- Kratos awarded Carrier Monitoring System Contract for NewSat's Jabiru-1 Satellite |
- Orbital ATK begins production of Boeing 787 Dreamliner Composite Frames |
- Northrop Grumman extends Air Traffic Communication Coverage at Incheon Control Centre, South Korea |
- Aerojet Rocketdyne to Research Next Generation Green Propellants |
- Northrop Grumman LITENING Advanced Targeting System Achieves Two Million Operating Hour Milestone |
- General Dynamics UK completes Critical Design Review for SCOUT Reconnaissance variant |
- NASA Orders SpaceX Crew Mission to International Space Station |
- Australia's Civmec buys domestic rival's defence shipbuilding assets |
- David Cameron announces £2bn extra military spending to fight Isis |
- Lockheed Martin gets U.S. Federal Aviation Administration approval for hybrid airship plan |
- Finland hopes to soon acquire multiple launch system missiles |
- Lockheed-Boeing rocket venture to launch micro satellites |
- Thales awarded Ballistic Missile defence test and integration subcontract |
- Japan links Australian submarine bid to regional security |
- Indonesia, Korea Aerospace ink $7b preliminary contract for fighter jet |
- US approves $1.2B Global Hawk sale to Japan |
- NASA and Aerojet Rocketdyne sign contract to restart production of the RS-25 Engine for the Space Launch System |
Suppliers of the Month
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
The US Department of State has approved a potential sale of three Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk unmanned surveillance ..
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Introduction US Navy awarded Raytheon Company a 1599 million contract to manufacture inspect a..
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Teradyne, Inc. Defense & Aerospace division will host its first ann..
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group and Nodin Aviation develop quick-change MEDEVAC role conversions for the Norwegian Armed Forces.
Following an agreement between Scandinavian Airlines SAS and the Norwegian Armed Forces No..
I would like to thank and congratulate all of you about the excellent work done by Defence-Industries (Ochre-Media) to promote the HOMSEC 2015 Exhibition and Conference (www.homsec.es). Every commercial and Institutional goals were achieved. I hope we could work together for future activities and events.
Gabriel Cortina, GRUPO ATENEA • Seguridad NacionalSr Marketing, Events & Consultancy
There are several connecting points on the market. I think Defence-Industries is among the best. Here you can inform about your capability and product range.
Tor Arne Memtzoni, TAM ASMarketing Director
“Defence Industries website undoubtedly adds valuable visibility of our products and services to a global audience. The staff at Defence Industries are in regular contact to make sure we maximise our opportunities to market our products & services through their website, and they are very efficient at posting any up-dates”
Bill Dormer, Hale Hamilton (Valves) LimitedDefence Sales Director
Defence-industries.com is a concise reference point/portal for the industry and serves my client well.
Rob Lennox, L A Marketing LtdManaging Director
We have worked with www.defence-industries.com for the past 3 years and have found them very useful in assisting us with sales of our products. Their charges for listing on the www.defence-industries.com website are very reasonable and the site is very well designed and easily accessed by potential customers. We fully recommend that companies wishing to increase sales of their military products obtain listing on this site.
John Barnes, Broadband PropagationSales Manager
Loral Space & Communications Inc. (Loral) is a satellite communications company. The company operate..