- GP strategies awarded contract with the US Department of Defense |
- Flight test proves ballistic missiles no match for latest Patriot upgrade |
- Raytheon's Constellation Scheduling System selected by DigitalGlobe for high-resolution imagery satellite mission planning |
- BAE Systems to Provide Assault Amphibious Vehicles to Brazilian Marine Corps |
- CACI awarded $56.3 Million contract to support U.S. Army communications security |
- Air china announces the start of its Beijing-Montreal-Havana service in Beijing |
- Lockheed Martin receives $528 Million THAAD Missile-Defense contract |
- NASA research could save commercial Airlines Billions in new era of aviation |
- CACI awarded $32.7 Million contract to continue supporting worldwide facilities intelligence for U.S. Army |
- Jacobs Awarded T4S Contract from Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division |
- Orbital ATK Awarded Five-Year Contract to Supply Non-Standard Ammunition to Department of Defense |
- Harris Corporation Awarded $88 Million to Supply Airborne Jammers for Navy Electronic Warfare Program |
- Lockheed wins $1.27 Billion Pentagon Contract for F-35 Aircraft |
- Harris Corporation Receives $12 Million Order to Provide Tactical Radios for MRAP Vehicles |
- South Korea Picks GE to Supply Engines For Homegrown Fighter Jets |
- Raytheon and Israel's UVision to Develop Loitering Airborne Solutions |
- Raytheon awarded $365 million U.S. Navy contract |
- Russia to set up joint air defence system with ex-Soviet allies |
- Danish coalition to back $3 billion Lockheed fighter jet deal |
- Airbus to build assembly line in China |
Suppliers of the Month
Saturday, June 25, 2016
The leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah movement said on Friday it will send more fighters to S..
General Dynamics received $106 Million Advance Procurement Contract for U.S. Navy’s Fifth Expeditionary Mobile Base
Wednesday, June 08, 2016
Introduction General Dynamics NASSCO a subsidiary of General Dynamics was awarded a ..
Friday, June 24, 2016
The State of Kuwait will soon be able to better protect its cities ..
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group and Nodin Aviation develop quick-change MEDEVAC role conversions for the Norwegian Armed Forces.
Following an agreement between Scandinavian Airlines SAS and the Norwegian Armed Forces No..
I am sure that this platform helps us communicate our message effectively at good value for money.
Mr. Louis Huyzen, TSS International BVMarketing Director
I would like to thank and congratulate all of you about the excellent work done by Defence-Industries (Ochre-Media) to promote the HOMSEC 2015 Exhibition and Conference (www.homsec.es). Every commercial and Institutional goals were achieved. I hope we could work together for future activities and events.
Gabriel Cortina, GRUPO ATENEA • Seguridad NacionalSr Marketing, Events & Consultancy
There are several connecting points on the market. I think Defence-Industries is among the best. Here you can inform about your capability and product range.
Tor Arne Memtzoni, TAM ASMarketing Director
“Defence Industries website undoubtedly adds valuable visibility of our products and services to a global audience. The staff at Defence Industries are in regular contact to make sure we maximise our opportunities to market our products & services through their website, and they are very efficient at posting any up-dates”
Bill Dormer, Hale Hamilton (Valves) LimitedDefence Sales Director
Defence-industries.com is a concise reference point/portal for the industry and serves my client well.
Rob Lennox, L A Marketing LtdManaging Director
Saab AB (SAAB), formerly Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget, is an international defense solutions compan..