- US Army conducts live-fire drill using Stryker M1135 NBCRVs |
- INTRACOM Gains Contract from Northrop Grumman |
- Lockheed Martin Corporation and AeroVironment, Inc. to Pursue Joint Opportunities in Unmanned Aircraft Systems Markets |
- Boeing Forecasts $1.9 Trillion 20-Year Market for New Airplanes in Asia Pacific |
- Raytheon receives $31 million Maverick missile contract from South Korea |
- Lockheed Martin Receives $22 Million Support Contract for Saudi Arabia Apache Pilotage and Targeting Systems |
- Kratos Receives $5 Million in Missile and Radar System Product Awards |
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Successfully Tests 1 Newton Thruster for Green Propellant Infusion Mission |
- Spirit AeroSystems to Release Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results August 1 |
- Northrop Grumman Awarded $205 Million Mission Support Services Contract |
- South Korea Opts for Twin-Engine Fighter Development |
- Defence Ministry okays procurement proposals worth Rs 21,000 crore |
- Indian Navy takes delivery of first domestically built ASW destroyer |
- Navy restructures Blue Angels command |
- Rheinmetall Defence Australia to be based in Adelaide |
- KAI Picked To Build S. Korean Light Armed Helo |
- French contractor to supply Egyptian navy with 4 frigates |
- General Dynamics Awarded $67 Million by the Peruvian Ministry of Defence for Light Armoured Vehicles |
- Carillion wins £2.8bn contract from UK Ministry of Defence |
- USAF Ready for New Geosynchronous Overwatch |
Suppliers of the Month
Monday, July 28, 2014
Venezuelan President referred to the Venezuelan Navy's new developments on Friday, as Rus..
Lockheed Martin Receives $109 Million Sustainment Contract For The Air Force’s Minuteman III Reentry Subsystem
Friday, June 13, 2014
Lockheed Martin NYSE LMT received a contract from the US Air Force with an initial value of 109 mill..
Monday, July 28, 2014
The U.S. Army awarded Northrop Grumman Corporati..
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group and Nodin Aviation develop quick-change MEDEVAC role conversions for the Norwegian Armed Forces.
Following an agreement between Scandinavian Airlines SAS and the Norwegian Armed Forces No..
Finmeccanica SpA (Finmeccanica) is an an Italian conglomerate. The company specializes in design and..