- Northrop Grumman Highlights Advances in C4ISR, Shows the Future of Integrated Avionics Equipment |
- IDEX displays global reach at Euronaval 2014 |
- Raytheon and Thales to upgrade UK MOD Mode 5 Identification Friend or Foe capability |
- Raytheon continues as FAA satellite-based augmentation system contractor |
- General Dynamics to upgrade Canadian Army’s Combat Net Radios |
- DRS Technologies wins access to Army Contract for Electronic Testing |
- Northrop Grumman awarded contract to begin Low-Rate Initial production of new Ground/Air Task Oriented Radar for the US Marine Corps |
- CACI awarded $53 Million contract to continue support for Department of Defense Medical Logistics System |
- Elbit Systems awarded contract to supply Satellite-on-the-Move Systems for use by the Canadian Armed Forces |
- Raytheon, L-3 complete second successful firing of TALON Rocket Remote Weapon System |
- Boeing, U.S. Air Force Demonstrate Minuteman III Readiness in Flight Test |
- Russia says France Due to Hand Over First Warship Nov. 14 |
Suppliers of the Month
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Russia said Wednesday that France is still due to complete the controversial handover of a warship next month, despite pre..
Friday, October 03, 2014
Introduction US Navy awarded Lockheed Martin an additional 147 million contract to upgrade the fle..
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
The International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX)is currently participating in the 24th ..
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group and Nodin Aviation develop quick-change MEDEVAC role conversions for the Norwegian Armed Forces.
Following an agreement between Scandinavian Airlines SAS and the Norwegian Armed Forces No..
Todd Shipyards Corporation (Todd) is engaged in providing maintenance, repair, overhaul of commercia..