- GP strategies awarded contract with the US Department of Defense |
- U.S. succeeds in next flight test of advanced missile defense interceptor |
- Flight test proves ballistic missiles no match for latest Patriot upgrade |
- Raytheon's Constellation Scheduling System selected by DigitalGlobe for high-resolution imagery satellite mission planning |
- BAE Systems to Provide Assault Amphibious Vehicles to Brazilian Marine Corps |
- CACI awarded $56.3 Million contract to support U.S. Army communications security |
- Air china announces the start of its Beijing-Montreal-Havana service in Beijing |
- Lockheed Martin receives $528 Million THAAD Missile-Defense contract |
- NASA research could save commercial Airlines Billions in new era of aviation |
- CACI awarded $32.7 Million contract to continue supporting worldwide facilities intelligence for U.S. Army |
- SAIC Awarded $121.5 Million ACV 1.1 Contract by U.S. Marine Corps |
- KKR to Buy Airbus Defense Electronics Unit for $1.2 billion |
- Egypt Close to 1 billion Euro French Arms Purchases |
- BAE Systems Awarded Contract to Refurbish CV90 Vehicles for Sweden |
- Iran Says Russia Delivers First Part of S-300 Defense System |
- Interserve Awarded £230 Million Defence Infrastructure Organisation Contract |
- Orbital ATK Awarded Five-Year Contract to Supply Non-Standard Ammunition to Department of Defense |
- Harris Corporation Awarded $88 Million to Supply Airborne Jammers for Navy Electronic Warfare Program |
- Lockheed wins $1.27 Billion Pentagon Contract for F-35 Aircraft |
- Harris Corporation Receives $12 Million Order to Provide Tactical Radios for MRAP Vehicles |
Suppliers of the Month
Thursday, May 26, 2016
Harris Corporation has been awarded $106 million in follow-on contract options to sustain groun..
Oshkosh Corporation received $243 Million Order for Next Generation Light Tactical Vehicles from U.S. Army
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Introduction Oshkosh Defense LLC an Oshkosh Corporation company announced that the US Army has..
Thursday, May 26, 2016
Lockheed Martin will provide the U.S. Navy the latest advancements ..
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group and Nodin Aviation develop quick-change MEDEVAC role conversions for the Norwegian Armed Forces.
Following an agreement between Scandinavian Airlines SAS and the Norwegian Armed Forces No..
I would like to thank and congratulate all of you about the excellent work done by Defence-Industries (Ochre-Media) to promote the HOMSEC 2015 Exhibition and Conference (www.homsec.es). Every commercial and Institutional goals were achieved. I hope we could work together for future activities and events.
Gabriel Cortina, GRUPO ATENEA • Seguridad NacionalSr Marketing, Events & Consultancy
There are several connecting points on the market. I think Defence-Industries is among the best. Here you can inform about your capability and product range.
Tor Arne Memtzoni, TAM ASMarketing Director
“Defence Industries website undoubtedly adds valuable visibility of our products and services to a global audience. The staff at Defence Industries are in regular contact to make sure we maximise our opportunities to market our products & services through their website, and they are very efficient at posting any up-dates”
Bill Dormer, Hale Hamilton (Valves) LimitedDefence Sales Director
Defence-industries.com is a concise reference point/portal for the industry and serves my client well.
Rob Lennox, L A Marketing LtdManaging Director
We have worked with www.defence-industries.com for the past 3 years and have found them very useful in assisting us with sales of our products. Their charges for listing on the www.defence-industries.com website are very reasonable and the site is very well designed and easily accessed by potential customers. We fully recommend that companies wishing to increase sales of their military products obtain listing on this site.
John Barnes, Broadband PropagationSales Manager
Saab AB (SAAB), formerly Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget, is an international defense solutions compan..