CT4006 LED Light
The CT4006, or ''C-Lite'', is a compact and robust underwater LED light, designed to withstand pressure depth up to 1000m/3280ft. At 80mm long with a diameter of 30mm, and weighing only 144g, the CT4006 is one of the smallest & most economical LED lights available on the market.
The CT4006 can be manufactured in a range of different housings to suit various depths. The standard Anodised Aluminium housing makes the CT4006 ideal for most diving and subsea operations, while the Titanium model will be suitable for ROV operations up to 3000m.
- Housing: Anodised Aluminium, Titanium, Stainless Steel, Acrylic
- Operating Depth: 1000m (3280)/4000m
- Power Consumption: 19.2 was @ 800mA option (standard)
- Power Requirements: 800mA (standard)
- Colour Temperature: 5500 ± 500 °K
- Luminous Flux: 1100 lumens @ 800mA (standard)
- Standard Connector: MCBH2M (others available)
- Operating Life: 50,000 Hours