CT4004 LED Light
The CT4004 light projects a soft wide angled white light, producing an even illumination to adequately cover the angle of view for C-Tecnics cameras. Utilizing one of the latest LED arrays the lamp produces a high light output for minimal power input. It is very rugged having no delicate lamp filaments and is "over temperature" protected.
The CT4004 light is also suitable for general underwater illumination including ROV's, diver's helmet and handheld cameras. The light can also be supplied with a clamped acrylic v-block and bracket for attachment to standard dive helmets and masks.
- 10 element high output LED array
- Video optimized light pattern - 54°
- Wide angle beam using internal lens
- Double frosted port to diffuse light
- Typical luminous flux 1700 lumens
- Typical colour temperature 6400°K
- Operating life 50,000 hours
- Power Consumption - 20 watts
- Dimensions -88 x 65mm lens diameter
- Weight - 400gms (250gms in seawater)
- Mating Connectors - MCBH2M (Others Available)