CT3015 COLOUR CAMERA
The CT3015, or ''C-Camera'', is a compact and robust underwater camera, designed to withstand pressure depth up to 1000m/3280ft. At 135mm long with a diameter of 30mm, and weighing only 244g, the CT3015 is one of the smallest & most economical cameras available on the market.
The C-Camera can be manufactured in a range of different housings to suit various depths. The standard Anodised Aluminium housing makes the CT3015 ideal for most diving operations, while the Titanium model will be suitable for ROV operations up to 3000m.
The CT3015M Monochrome version is also available.
- Length: 135mm ex. connector
- Weight in Water: 143 grams
- Housing Material: Anodised Aluminium, Acrylic, Stainless Steel, Titanium
- Window/Lens Material: Acrylic
- Sensor Type: 1/3” Ex-View HAD CCD
- Effective Pixels: 752 (H) x 582(V) PAL
- Horizontal Resolution: 1000 TV Lines
- Sensivity: 0.001 Lux/F1.2
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >52dB
- Operating Depth: 1000m (Anodised Aluminium), 4000m (Titanium)
- Operating Temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C
- Standard Connector: MCBH5M (others available)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p Composite 750hms, PAL (NTSC on request)
- Supply Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Operating Life: 80,000 Hours
- Lens: F2.0, 3.4mm (options available 3.6, 4.3, 6, 8, 12, 16mm)
- Angle of View: 83 ° Diagonal in Air