AboutSilent Sentinel Limited
Silent Sentinel specialises in the design and manufacture of high-performance surveillance platforms for the defence sector. All Silent Sentinel cameras are non-ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations), ruggedised, and specifically designed to meet the unique requirements of the defence and homeland security sectors.
The organisation is a private limited company and has been established for 17 years, based in Hertfordshire, England. In 2017 they expanded into their 18,00ft2 manufacturing facility which homes over 35 members of staff. In 2020, Silent Sentinel Ltd is pleased to have expanded globally by opening their new office and assembly facilities in Jumeriah Lake Towers, Dubai.
The company’s platforms are designed to be highly customisable and feature some of the latest electro-optical (EO) sensors, including:
- Long-range cooled (MWIR), uncooled (LWIR), and advanced uncooled thermal cameras.
- Long-range low light HD and 4K visible cameras.
- Illumination technologies, including infrared (IR), laser, white light, and hybrid options.
- 4K Ultra low-light cameras that provide colour video images 24 hours a day.
- Technologies such as laser range finders, laser dazzlers, SWIR, and acoustic hailers.
|Edwards Airforce Base (USA)
||Queen’s Award for Enterprise
|Ministry of Defence (UK)
|Johor Port (Malaysia)
|Cairo Airport (Egypt)
|Canadian Space Agency
WHY SILENT SENTINEL?
- Silent Sentinel is an end-to-end manufacturer allowing quick design, manufacturing, and delivery of high standard solutions.
- As a company, we are flexible and happy to work with our customers on a branded or OEM basis as well as bespoke/non-standard requirements.
- All products are designed to meet exacting standards with a wide product portfolio to cater for all requirements.