AHR75 Attitude Heading Reference System
The AHR75 AHRS is designed specifically to provide high levels of performance at a low cost. In creating the AHR75, Archangel Systems uses a three-part design philosophy: technology, certifications, and ease of use.
First, the AHR75 uses technology including MEMS sensors, Archangel's AHR150A-2 magnetic sensing unit, and sophisticated blending algorithms to deliver "FOG-grade" performance at greatly reduced size, weight, and power. Second, the unit has a comprehensive list of certifications including FAA approval for Part 23, 25, 27, and 29 installations, DO-178C Level A (Mission Critical) software, and complete DO160E protections. Third, the AHR75 is easy to install and use. With multiple high- and low-speed ARINC 429 ports, the AHR75 directly integrates into modern architecture and functions seamlessly with Archangel's AHR150A-2 MSU.
- Qualified for Mission Critical applications including IFR, SAR, and primary flight systems
- Certified for Part 23, 25, 27, and 29 aircraft
- Designed with low data latency for fly-by-wire aircraft
- Directional Gyro meets TSO C201 H2H9 requirements
- Angle rate limit options of ±128°/s, ±240°/s, and ±440°/s
- User-programmable lever arms and orientation
- Mil Spec 38999 filtered connectors