Manufacturer : WB Electronics
Category : Army
Key Products :
Topaz, Fly Eye
WB Electronics for years has consequently been conquering new areas of electronics and IT applications in the military technology, and our proprietary solutions in new technology make it possible to develop innovatory products with unique utility properties. The offer of our company creates the basis for the implementation of the final solutions, and the modular concept allows for selection of appropriate configuration precisely tailored to the requirements and expectations of our customers. The strategic directions of development of the offer of WB ELECTRONICS S.A. include:
C4ISR Systems are integrated command support systems and battlefield visualization systems
- Topaz is a system that supports artillery command, using the latest information and communication technology. Its application includes fire mission management and management of information necessary for coordination and optimization of the use of artillery fire.
- Fly Eye is an unmanned Aerial Vehicle, with innovative launch and landing system. Its preparation time for first mission is below 10 minutes and finely collaborates with artillery systems as means of fire reconnaissance
- SKO-M is an artillery system that supports mortar command, using the latest information and communication technology. Its application includes fire mission management and management of information necessary for coordination and optimization of the use of artillery fire.
- TROP is a battle Management System TROP ensures enhanced battlefield situational awareness and coordination of operations at the level of subdivisions and military vehicles, particularly for military forces on patrol missions and military stabilization mission. It provides automation of typical missions at tactical command level.
WB Electronics software solutions
The experts of WB Electronics are able to integrate software solutions with other platforms and systems already implemented in vehicles.
Military Electronics include gun and cannon automation, communication systems, sensors, computers and terminals.
- FONET is a set of devices and their software creating a unified data exchange base between military vehicles on the battlefield. One of its basic functions is providing digital voice communications based on available means of communication. Furthermore the system integrates the military vehicles electronic equipment as well as controls wired and radio networks.
- The KOMUT-10TA device is a central unit of the Digital Internal Communications System FONET. It is a communications server used to build communications networks at the level of a vehicle or a group of vehicles.
- BFC is a portable military terminal designed for command and reconnaissance military vehicles and tactical level command positions
- DD9620T is a military vehicle terminal designed for use in all types of combat vehicles, command vehicles, cannons and rocket launchers
- DD9620T-S server is a device that integrates basic functional modules which enable construction of ICT infrastructure of modern battlefield and tactical level command vehicles.
- AHRS (Attitude and Heading Reference System) is a device which provides information about the spatial position of an object relative to the Earth. Feedback includes angles of pan, tilt and magnetic heading.
- GS2-UM is a gyro-stabilized observation payload, developed by WB Electronics, which integrates a CCD daylight camera and an infrared (thermal) camera in a single device.
Integration of Military Vehicle Electronics
The integration of military vehicle electronics take place in combat vehicles, command vehicles, reconnaissance vehicles, specialist vehicles as well as gun and cannon automation.
The technology offered by WB Electronics is based on long - term experience resulting from the use of the implemented companys solutions as well as from participation of WB Electronics in international tenders and long - term cooperation with the most demanding customers from around the world.