AFRICAN BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE SUMMIT
18 - 19 August, Hyatt Regency Rosebank Hotel, Johannesburg - South Africa
As Africa is becoming business destination with approx US$ 55billion in annual foreign capital inflows the continent, industry leaders are aggressive on implementing BCM, certifications and following BCM standards and proceedings without any delay.
African Business Continuity and Emergency Response Summit will discuss the important aspects of crisis or disaster management such as challenges or risks, government response, technological infrastructure, communication aspects and social media in the recent years.
OUR SPEAKERS AND PANELISTS:
* Tshepo Makola, Head Emergency Management Services - Municipality of City of Johannesburg
* Vincent Ngubane, Head Disaster Management & Emergency Control Unit - ethekwini Municipality
* Sam Nkosi, Head Disaster Management & Emergency Services - tshwane Municipality
* Johan Du Plooy, Senior Regional Vice-President - ASIS International
* Neville van Rensburg, Chair - South Africa Medical Rescue Organisation
* Dr. David J. Smith, Chairman - Institute of Business Continuity Management
* Su Sproston, Crisis & Continuity Manager - BP
* Dr. Clifford Ferguson, Director Strategy & Policy - Government Pensions Administration Agency
* Johnny Loji, Chief Fire Officer - Transnet
* Dave Dodge, Chairman - South African Institute of Security
* Slyvain Prefumo, Head, Business Continuity Planning - State bank of Mauritius
* Gwen linden, Head Business Continuity Management - Johannesburg Stock Exchange
Have a look at the conference agenda to know complete speaker line-up and presentation topics
Defence Industries subscribers can avail exclusive discount on registration.
Register using promocode AD13DI or Email us with the code to process registration
FOCUS AFRICA, RHULA INTELLIGENT SOLUTIONS ( Risk Management Partner)
CLEARVIEW ( Exhibition Partner )
ADD your company name to our sponsor list and showcase and exhibit your products and services. Receive Exhibition Details.
For all event related information about this event kindly contact Mohor Mukherjee
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T +971 4609 1570 F +971 4609 1589