|Unable to view this e-mail? Please click here
Ahead of Future Artillery 2015, I wanted to share a 2014 conference presentation to give you a flavour of the types of topics and discussions covered at the congress. Read more below or download your complimentary copy here.
||Fire Support and the Operational Environment through to 2030
Discover how the US Army aim to create a future operational environment to ensure fire support systems are organised, trained and equipped to adapt, maintain a technological edge and accomplish the mission in an increasingly complex environment from Dwayne D. Hynes, Future Artillery Threat Integration Staff Officer, Office of the Chief of Staff for Intelligence.
Download the free presentation here free of charge (or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy).
The Royal Artillery and US Army will be joining international speakers at the world’s leading joint fires conference in 3 weeks how time flies! Expert briefings will include:
- Major General Menelaos Meimaris, Director of Artillery Directorate, Hellenic Army
- Major General Cunha Mattos, Divisional Artillery Commander, Brazilian Army
- Brigadier Simon Humphrey, Director Combat Support, British Army
- Brigadier General William A. Turner, Field Artillery Commandant, US Army
- Brigadier General Alfredo Sanz y Calabria, Director, Spanish Artillery School, Spanish Army
- Brigadier Andrew Harrison DSO MBE, Chief Joint Fires and Influence, HQ AARC, NATO
Download the final agenda here for the full speaker and session lineup.
To learn more about the congress, visit www.future-artillery.com, email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7036 1300.
I look forward to meeting you in London.
Future Artillery 2015
P.S. Please feel free to share this with any colleagues you feel would find it of interest.
|www.defence-industries.com – a product of Ochre Media Pvt. Ltd.
Ochre Media Pvt Ltd. Media Resource Centre, 2nd Floor, Oxford Plaza, Secunderabad - 500 003, Telangana, India
Tel: +91 40 4961 4567 I Fax: +91 40 4961 4555